The Marveling D-Universe: Intro
- The Lemonaide Lifers, led by Allison.
- Ninjabetic (+ sidekick Ninjabetic Jr.)
- SuperShan, who comes to the rescue with BG Meter+GlucTabs...
- D-Mom, who represents parents who are constantly waging war in the names of their children.
- Manny Marauders (via TuDiabetes.com)
- The DEX-Men (sometimes known as the Real-Time Guardians or Navigators)
- The One-Touchables, fighting crime against diabetics.
- The Paradigmers... They're pumped up.
- The Juvenators (a subgroup of online heroes within the JDRF)
- Crusaders for a Cure
Some straddle the line, doing what's necessary and always fighting the good fight:
- D-Pirates, who embrace thee pirate talk an' aren't fraid' to pilage ye treasures to hoist tho colors in thy name o' D. AARRRGGG, Mateys!
- D-Mob, which includes a number of folk who may get mad and raise their hands in opposition, but loyal beyond compare.
- League of Extraordinary Endos: sometimes they empower, sometimes cripple with criticism.
- The D-Ninjas: Led by Lance and Little G, these little ones sport lancet ninjastars, lancet tubing numchucks, and other Mad Ninja Skills to combat the villians but sometimes cross into gray areas.
- Siah & The World Dominating Cat Clan: bent on seizing control of the galaxy, they relish in their frisky-filled greatness and conquering all who oppose them.
- The D-Police, who try to convince you they're right and you're wrong on anything diabetes related.
- Diabolical Dr. Oz & The Wicked Witch of Chicago (i.e. Oprah)
- The Brotherhood of Complications, which includes key members such as Sugar-Booster, Mr. Hypo and Mrs. Hyper, KidneyKill, VisionVaporizer, HeartHurter, and Perio.
This is an ever-expanding universe made up by the Diabetes Online Community. More will join the roster. Some will fall. Alliances will be formed and sides will sometimes switch.
There is theme music - All the Diabetics by SugaSheen. Not By Choice by SuperG. The Type 1 Mom Song. YouTube Song and Tunage of all sorts to fit the mood.
Periodically, you'll be able to read the continuing D-Adventures that make up this world. There will be sub-plots within chapters. Occasionally, you may find guest-bloggers appearing to tell their own side stories outside the continuing D-Universe Saga.
You can read The Adventures of Little G. There's the soon-starting Lance Files. Endos who reduce us to tears, or inspire us to battle the D. One such adventure is that of Ninja Lance and Shadow Cat. He brandishes his purple lancet ninjastar to keep sugars in check. But finding pump tubing in a nearby room, Shadow wears it on her head in hopes of intimitading the hand-sewn ninja with mind games.