This month, I'll be hosting the October-November Best of the ‘Betes Blogs!
If you aren't up on what this is all about, here's the 411: it's a great way to recognize our peers/fellow D-peeps in the Diabetes Blogosphere. You know, a kind of those #dblog posts that caught me eye and I think are worth a read.
Please get all your nominations in as soon as possible, by this weekend, so that we can go through the submissions and get the list compiled. It will go up here on Monday, Nov. 3.
Nominate your favorite posts from the month of July in these categories:
- Best Use of Humor
- Best Vlog
- Best Recipe
- Best Use of Photography
- Best Advocacy
- Best Reference to a D-Celebrity
- Best Story of a D-Meetup
- Best Non-D Related Post
- Best Post by a Type 1
- Best Post by a Type 2
- Best Post by a Type Awesome
- Best Post by a LADA/Type 1.5/Not Otherwise Specified
- Best Story of a D-Mistake
- Best Motivational Post
- Best Diabetes Art
- Best Comment(s)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct message to the Best of the ‘Betes Blogs Twitter account (@bestbetesblogs)
- Complete the online submission form
Oh, and you also don’t have to have a blog to nominate others. Just don't nominate yourself, please (and thank you).
For more information check out this link: http://momentsofwonderful.com/best-of-the-betes-blogs/a-history-of-best-of-the-betes-blogs/.
I plan on posting the full list of the Best of the ‘Betes blogs on Nov. 3. Thanks in advance for your nominations!